OCCT 10.1.3 (x64) Multilingual Free Download
OCCT is the most popular all-in-one stability check & stress test tool available. OCCT is great at generating heavy loads on your components (CPU, GPU, Memory, GPU Memory & Power supply), and aims at detecting hardware errors or stability issues faster than anything else. A monitoring engine is also embedded, to ease diagnostic and see how your computer reacts under heavy load using graphs.
OCCT is a free portable program for testing computer hardware components and identifying problems in their operation. The program allows you to check the processor, video card, video memory, as well as the stability of the power supply and motherboard.
OCCT includes 6 different tests: OCCT and Linpack for your CPU, Memory for testing system RAM, 3D and VRAM for your Graphic card, and Power to stress your power supply. You can even monitor your PC while using an external app to generate reports using the Monitoring-only test!
OCCT will monitor your computer’s reading and present you real-time graphs showing you temperatures, voltages, fan speed, frequencies, component usage, and power consumption during your tests. We are using the AWESOME engine from HwInfo!
Built-In Protection For Your Computer
Worried about frying your components? Turn the maximum temperature threshold in OCCT’s options! Should a component reach this critical temperature during a test, OCCT will stop itself immediately.
At the end of a test, you will be able to save a full graphical report of what happened during the test, for diagnostic purposes.
The OCCT program includes five tests with the ability to change their parameters and duration.
- OCCT – CPU load testing to identify stability problems. Three test modes are available, the choice of the number of streams and the use of AVX instructions.
- Linpack – test from Intel with the ability to find errors. Three versions of the test are available with changing the memory used and launching two simultaneous testing threads.
- 3D – testing of the video card with the search for errors. It is possible to manually change the screen resolution and FPS limit, as well as adjust the complexity of shaders.
- Memtest – checks the memory of the video card to identify faulty microcircuits.
- Power – testing the stability of the power supply using the maximum load on the processor and video card.
OCCT includes tests with proprietary verification algorithms that can help you identify problems with your computer. With the help of the OCCT program, you can determine if the crashes or problems in the system are related to a faulty processor, video card or power supply.
In addition to performing tests, the program displays general information about computer components and allows you to monitor temperature, supply voltages, fan speed and processor frequency, as well as visually track their changes on convenient graphs.
You can download OCCT from the link below…
[…] Addtionally, It has a very powerful and advanced artificial intelligence system that works in accordance with Photoshop, providing the user with faster and more professional results, you can change the eyes, lips, mouth and face shape with one touch or cut out an object in the photo in 1 click. Also, You like to download OCCT (x64) Multilingual Crack. […]