FontExpert 18 Free Download
Fontexpert is a program for viewing fonts, printing, searching, downloading and managing font collections. The program also allows you to detect and solve problems with TrueType, OpenType, PostScript fonts. This utility displays the typefaces of installed fonts, and also allows you to scroll through folders and preview the typefaces located on your hard drive, on network devices, on CDs or DVDs, or floppy disks. The font can be viewed as text formatted with the selected font, as a character table, or as a sample font. You can choose the font size, style and color.
The program can search for fonts on local drives, CDs or DVDs, connected network devices. Found fonts can be placed in a special list for further work. The program can detect duplicate fonts, corrupted and incomplete fonts. With the help of the program, you can easily detect problems with fonts, eliminate font name conflicts, remove entries about non-existent fonts and optimize Windows. It has a multilingual interface with support for the Russian language.
It displays the typefaces of installed fonts, and also allows you to scroll through folders and preview the typefaces found on your hard drive, network devices, CDs, DVDs, or floppy disks. The font can be viewed as text formatted with the selected font, as a character table, or as a sample font. You can choose the font size, style and color.
The program can search for fonts on local drives, CDs or DVDs, connected network devices. Found fonts can be placed in a special list for further work. The program can detect duplicate fonts, corrupted and incomplete fonts.
The fonts shown in the various windows of the program are easy to manage. You can sort, filter, view, copy, move, delete font files, install and deactivate fonts, create links to fonts, and add them to font groups. The program can manage fonts found in the standard Windows Fonts and Psfonts folders (used by Adobe Type Manager), so it is not necessary to remove the fonts from the standard folders (which some font management programs require).
Fonts can be placed in sets (groups), and then install or deactivate entire sets of fonts. A font group is a regular folder on a disk and can contain both the font itself and a shortcut that refers to a font located in another folder on a local computer drive or network device. You can add fonts or font links to the font group window by dragging them from other program windows or from Windows Explorer.
It can print selected fonts. Fonts can be printed as a character table, a set of strings of different sizes, or font family names of selected fonts, both installed and not yet installed. You can customize the print page, choose the format of headers and footers, for example, add the name of your campaign.
View Font Properties
The program displays detailed information about the selected font, including font developer, copyright, TrueType tables, number of kerning pairs, Panose characteristics, Windows metrics and other parameters.
Detecting And Resolving Problems With Fonts
With the built-in “Doctor Kirillov” you can easily detect problems with fonts, eliminate conflicts in font names, remove entries about non-existent fonts and optimize Windows.
Additions To The Windows Shell
The program adds Open, Print and Install from FontExpert commands to the Windows Explorer context menu for .ttf and .otf files. For these file types, a property page is also added that details the font file. It extends the Windows shell with font controls so you can easily install or print the font displayed by Windows Explorer in your folders.
Command Line Switches
- Silent installation of the regular version: /S /I
- Unpacking of the portable version: /S /P
- You can also select the installation directory: After all the switches, add /D=%path% Example: install_file.exe /S / I /D=C:\FontExpert
- Support for activating My Collections folders.
- Display the states of my collections: Activated, Installed, Partially Activated, Inactive.
- Support for automatically activating and syncing My Collections on application launch.
- My Collections dialog box, allowing you to customize your My Collection folders.
- Better font conflict detection and resolution when activating or installing fonts.
- The plug-in looked for fonts in the library and groups only. Now it also searches My Collections, including network folders.
- Other improvements.
- Fixed: fonts in network folders are now included in the search results (in the previous version, only local fonts were included in the search results).
- Fixed: The plugin searched for fonts only in the library and groups. Now it also searches My Collections, including network folders.
- Other fixes.
OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista
You can download FontExpert from the link below…
[…] Shree Lipi Crack is one of the most comprehensive packages of Fonts for the English and Indian languages. With the software, you can use a built-in spell check and dictionary for the Hindi language. It has a user-friendly interface, making it easy to use for beginners and experts alike. You may also like to download FontExpert Crack. […]