UpdatePack7R2 22.5.20 For Windows Free Download
The set allows you to update the working system, as well as integrate updates into the distribution. Can be installed on any edition of Windows 7 and Server 2008 R2, any bit depth and any language. Updates for all versions of Internet Explorer, all critical, recommended, and security updates are included.
• Added KB5013637-x86-x64 (replaces KB5012138-x86-x64)
• Added KB5014012-x86-x64 with telemetry and processor check disabled (replaces KB5012626-x86-x64)
• Added KB5014987-x86-x64 (only for domain controllers)
• Update of certificates similar to KB931125 and KB2917500 of May 2022
• Added support for the latest version of the system kernel for the ODIN activator
• Due to the military invasion, the program’s operation in Russia and Belarus is limited
The system must have at least 10 GB of free hard drive space and preferably at least 1 GB of free RAM.
For flexible installation of the set, you can use the following switches and their combinations:
• The /Reboot switch for automatic reboot, if required.
• Switch /S for a completely silent installation without windows and messages. Register matters.
• Key /Silent for passive installation – you can see the progress, but the installation is completely automatic.
• Key /IE11 for installing Internet Explorer 11 and its localization.
• The /Temp= switch allows you to set a temporary working directory. It does not have to be empty, but it must exist.
• The /NoSpace key allows you to skip checking free space on the system partition, it is not recommended to use it.
• You need to automatically install all updates, IE11 and restart your computer: UpdatePack7R2.exe /ie11 /silent /reboot
• You need to silently install all updates to existing products, do not change the IE version, do not restart the computer: UpdatePack7R2.exe /S
The following keys are intended to integrate updates into the distribution:
• The /WimFile= key specifies the location of the wim-file, you must specify the absolute path.
• The /Index= key specifies the system index in the wim file, for each index it is necessary to perform the integration again.
• The /Index=* key allows you to perform one-by-one integration of updates into all indexes of the wim-file.
• Before specifying the index, it is useful to execute the command: Dism /Get-WimInfo /WimFile:C:\install.wim (replace the path with your own).
• Not all updates can be integrated (see table), but they will not affect system security.
• Need to integrate IE11 and all updates into 1 index: UpdatePack7R2.exe /ie11 /WimFile=C:\install.wim /Index=1
• Need to integrate IE11 and all updates into all indexes: UpdatePack7R2.exe /ie11 /WimFile= C:\install.wim /Index=*
• You need to integrate only updates to existing products, do not change the IE version: UpdatePack7R2.exe /WimFile=C:\install.wim /Index=1
• SP1 can be automatically installed if it is not installed on the system. To do this, you need to place the files Windows6.1-KB976932-X86.exe and Windows6.1-KB976932-X64.exe in the same directory with the set.
• If next to the set there is UpdatePack7R2Start.cmd – it will be executed before updates are installed, UpdatePack7R2Finish.cmd – after installation, UpdatePack7R2Wim.cmd – after updates are integrated. By default, console windows will be shown. To hide them, the first line in the cmd file must start with “:hide” (without quotes). The update set keeps track of the exit code from the cmd files, in case a reboot is needed. This code is 3010 (command exit 3010).
• If you want to apply your tweaks after installing Internet Explorer 11 on a working system, place the ie11.reg file in the set folder and it will be imported automatically.
• Some keys can be replaced by renaming the set file itself. So to install IE11, you can add the word “ie11” anywhere in the suite filename, “–” for automatic reload, and “++” for passive installation.
• You need to automatically install the suite on a working system along with IE11 and reboot your computer: rename UpdatePack7R2.exe to UpdatePack7R2–ie11++.exe
• This will be exactly the same as using the following switches: UpdatePack7R2.exe /ie11 /silent /reboot
• Windows 7 SP1 (x86 / x64)
• Server 2008 R2 SP1
You can download UpdatePack7R2 from the link below…