Windows 11 21H2 10.0.22000.434 AIO 16in1 (x64) en-US January 2022
Windows 11 21H2 is a series of personal computer operating systems produced by Microsoft as part of its Windows NT family of operating systems. It is the successor to Windows 10, and was released to manufacturing on July 15, 2015, and to retail on July 29, 2015.
Windows 11 Pro 21H2 General Information
[———- INCLUDES ———-]
(#) Windows 11 System Requirements Bypasses
* This works for clean installs and upgrade scenarios.
1. No TPM (Trusted Platform Module) check.
2. No Secure Boot check.
3. No minimum CPU (Processor) check.
4. No minimum 4GB RAM check.
5. No minimum 64GB Storage check.
* At the upgrade menu you will see the word “Server” instead of “11”, this is normal, it’s part of the trick to bypass all the system requirements.
* If you don’t have a Product Key when doing an upgrade then simply use a generic Product Key from the ISO\Disc file “.\sources\product.ini”.
(#) Windows 11 Updates
* All the Windows 11 21H2 x64 Updates are included until 11.1(January).2022
1. KB890830 – Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool, version 5.97.18853.1.
2. KB2267602 – Security Intelligence Updates for Windows Defender Antivirus, version 1.355.1754.0.
3. KB4052623 – Update for Windows Defender Antivirus antimalware platform, version 4.18.2111.5.
4. KB4559309 – Microsoft Edge (Chromium), version 97.0.1072.62.
5. KB5004567 – Out-Of-Band Update for Windows 11, version 21H2.
6. KB5007268 – Setup Dynamic Update for Windows 11, version 21H2.
7. KB5007400 – Safe OS Dynamic Update for Windows 11, version 21H2.
8. KB5007575 – Critical .NET Framework 3.5 Dynamic Update for Windows 11, version 21H2.
9. KB5008295 – Out-Of-Band Update for Windows 11, version 21H2.
10. KB5008880 – Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 11, version 21H2.
11. KB5009566 – Cumulative Update for Windows 11, version 21H2 (OS build 22000.434).
(#) Windows 11 Runtime Libraries
* Visual C++ Redistributable 2002 v7.0.9975.0 x86.
* Visual C++ Redistributable 2003 v7.10.6119.0 x86.
* Visual C++ Redistributable 2005 SP1 v8.0.50727.6229 x86/x64.
* Visual C++ Redistributable 2008 SP1 v9.0.30729.7523 x86/x64.
* Visual C++ Redistributable 2010 SP1 v10.40219.473 x86/x64.
* Visual C++ Redistributable 2012 Update 5 v11.0.61135.400 x86/x64.
* Visual C++ Redistributable 2013 Update 5 v12.0.40664.0 x86/x64.
* Visual C++ Redistributable 2015-2022 v14.31.31005.0 x86/x64.
* Visual Basic Runtime v1.00 x86.
* Visual Basic Runtime v22.214.171.124 x86.
* Visual Basic Runtime v126.96.36.199 x86.
* Visual Basic Runtime v188.8.131.52 x86.
* Visual Basic Runtime v184.108.40.206 x86.
* Visual Basic Runtime v220.127.116.11 x86 (SP6 Update KB2911777, KB2992332).
(#) Pre-Configured Windows 11 Settings
* .NET Framework 3.5 = Installed.
* OneDrive Auto Install = Disabled.
* Diagnostic Data Collection = Disabled.
* Show all File Extensions = On.
* Show hidden files, folders and drives = On.
* Taskbar items: Search, Widgets, Chat = Off.
* Bing Web Search in Start Menu = Disabled.
* File Progress Dialog = Detailed.
* Windows Theme Color = Storm.
* Windows Theme Accent Color = On.
* Default Browser = Firefox.
* Default Media Player = Media Player Classic.
* Default File Archiver = 7-Zip.
(#) Additional Applications
* Microsoft Office 2021 Professional Plus x86/x64 (Online Installer v2.2.2).
* 7-Zip v21.07-beta x64 (With a few Pre-Configured Settings).
* Mozilla Firefox v96.0.1 x64 (With a few Pre-Configured Settings).
* K-Lite Codec Pack Full v16.7.0 x86/x64 (With a few Pre-Configured Settings).
* OpenHashTab v3.0.1 x86/x64 – Setup System.
[———- INFORMATIONS ———-]
* Includes 16 Windows 11 x64 Editions (“Enterprise” has the most Features)
Windows 11 Home Single Language
Windows 11 Home
Windows 11 Home N
Windows 11 Pro
Windows 11 Pro N
Windows 11 Pro Education
Windows 11 Pro Education N
Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
Windows 11 Pro for Workstations N
Windows 11 Education
Windows 11 Education N
Windows 11 Enterprise
Windows 11 Enterprise N
Windows 11 Enterprise multi-session
Windows 11 IoT Enterprise
Windows 10 Team
* All the Windows 11 Language Packs can be downloaded directly over the Windows 11 Language Settings Menu.
* This Windows 11 was never in AuditMode and was compiled with the DISM (Deployment Image Servicing and Management) tool based on the Windows 11 22000.1 en-US x64 source.
* All the included extras can be modified or removed in the ISO\Disc folder “.\sources\$OEM$” (By deleting the $OEM$ folder, only the KB* updates are integrated, except for update #1 and #4).
* A Windows 11 Activator is not included, but a Text file is placed on the Desktop with a direct download link to a working Activator.
* System Requirements (Minimum|Recommended): 1|2 GigaHertz x64 Processor with 2 Cores, 4|6 GigaBytes of RAM, DirectX 12 Graphihttps://nitro.download/view/713C3A887DDE62F/sanet.st_Windows_11_21H2_16in1_en-US_x64_JAN_2022.part3.rarcs carhttps://nitro.download/view/1C58876D653ED9B/sanet.st_Windows_11_21H2_16in1_en-US_x64_JAN_2022.part4.rard, 32|64 GigaByte of free Hard Disk storage.
* How to do a fresh Windows 11 installation
1. Burn the Windows 11 ISO file on a DVD disc by using a Brun program like CDBurnerXP (http://cdburnerxp.se) or use Rufus (http://rufus.ie) to create a bootable USB Flash Drive with the Windows 11 ISO file.
2. Do a BACKUP of your important files on a separate Drive.
3. To avoid accidentally creating a Windows 11 Online Account or running into the Account bug (Other user), disconnect your Computer from the Internet before you install.
4. At the Windows 11 Setup menu select “Custom: Install Windows only (advanced)”.
5. Delete all the old Windows Partitions and then click on install (Be very careful to select the correct hard disk drive).
You can download Windows 11 Enterprise 21H2 from the link below…