Autodesk Inventor Pro 2022.2.1 With Crack
Autodesk Inventor Pro is a comprehensive suite of solutions for 3D mechanical design and documentation, cable and piping design, mold design, and product performance testing. With Autodesk Inventor Pro, engineers can integrate AutoCAD drawings and other 2D data into a single model, creating a virtual representation of the final product. Checking the form, tolerances and functionality is carried out by means of the program long before the product is launched into production.
Autodesk Inventor Pro includes easy-to-use and highly collaborative dynamic analysis and stress analysis tools that help you understand real-world behavior of parts and products and bring high-quality products to market faster. Autodesk Inventor Pro automates key aspects of the mold design process for plastic parts and the routing of complex piping and cable networks. Thanks to these features, the risk of errors is reduced and the competitiveness of manufactured products is increased.
- Overview of model states. This release adds a powerful new workflow called Model States. It allows you to create manufacturing states, simplification levels, and other features in a single part or assembly file.
- Dependency enhancements. New options allow you to quickly identify components with dependencies.
- New “Simplify” command. Learn about the new assembly-level Simplify command that replaces the Outer Path command.
- Instance properties: an introduction. This powerful feature allows you to assign properties to individual component instances. Assigned properties are stored in the parent assembly.
- Update substitutions. You no longer need to open the substitute part and synchronize the substitute with the original assembly using the Check for Updates context menu command.
- Improvements in working with pipes and pipelines. Learn about the new enhancement to the ISOGEN output command.
- Detail improvements. This release adds new workflows to improve productivity.
- Improvements in shaded drawing views. Updated shaded drawing views support using model lighting style.
- Drawing view options. Added named view options that allow you to retrieve the camera view and 3D annotation.
- Size improvements. Centerlines and center markers with extended lines now break when intersecting with dimensions.
- Export to Revit (RVT) format. This specialized workflow allows you to simplify the model as part of the RVT export process.
- Inventor and Fusion 360 Compatibility This release adds a new workflow that makes it easier to share Inventor part files with Fusion Team and Fusion 360.
- Export to QIF format. This release adds support for the QIF 3.0 format. The QIF export feature allows you to export a QIF file that contains PMI data.
- Export to JT format. This version adds support for exporting to the JT format in Task Scheduler. This feature allows you to export a neutral 3D CAD file that contains PMI data.
OS: Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit (desktop OS), Windows 8.1 with update KB2919355, Windows 7 SP1
You can download Autodesk Inventor Professional from the link below…